Celebrating 60 years of incredible music.
Since 1954 Honolulu Chamber Music Series audiences have enjoyed hearing some of the finest musicians from around the world. You’ll again be dazzled by what will be one of our greatest seasons yet. We’re proud to announce our 60th anniversary 2014-2015 season:
- Eighth Blackbird, the ground-breaking, three-time Grammy-winning ensemble.
- The sensational Morgenstern Piano Trio from Germany.
- The young, up-and-coming Minetti String Quartet from Austria.
- Grammy-nominated men’s vocal quartet New York Polyphony.
- Local favorite Sasha Margolis’ Big Galut(e), a group that was a roaring success two years ago.
Six times a year, HCMS offers you the in-person thrill of live, intimate performances and one-on-one discussions with the musicians.
Mahalo for your continued support. As always, we look forward to seeing you this season!